Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hmm .

hahaha !
just checked out my love's blog , and she just wrote about me , aww <3
hahahahha ;P
yeah , she's correct , i'll spend this year's christmas with her <3 Not that worst .. ;D
lemme guess , this christmas is going to be the best christmas ever , eventhough i'm not going anywhere , but i'm single ! SINGLE ! i'm planning not to get a new one , twice in my life is really enough .. and what if i say i didn't take it seriously before , maybe nobody believes me , -.- hahaha , from now on , i plan to be single , forever ;P
this afternoon i had my piano tuition , and i guess i messed up everything , phew , whereas , i practiced a lot this week , esp i didn't go to school on Wednesday , Thursday , and Friday . I planned to practiced whole day to get better , but yeah see ? At least my teacher's really patient , she taught me very patiently . it must be a very great opportunity to meet a teacher like her ;P i'll use it wisely o:)
Ok , as yesterday , i'm blogging while downloading a movie -.- my dad  asked me to help him , so yeah , i can't say No . ;P
i feel so tired right now , every parts of my body are hurt -.- what's going on (?)
No , dont say i'm going to sick , my whole christmas plan will be cancelled .. no , i'm not going to make that happen , -_-
wait for my this year's concert video in my youtube , www.youtube.com/ValerieWellington ;P Coming soon , either tomorrow nor next day after tomorrow :)
I got no picture to be uploaded , i'll just share some pictures of my prince (oops . Prince . ) hahahaahahha .
here ,
this is soooo awesommeeee !!

look at them , so cute <3

hugging , ;P

after singing "us again" . 
watch their drama , they're awesome there.. 
even my mom , who hates korean a lot , she watched this . and she said awesome ! ;P

haahahahah , innocent :P

they're singing "us again" in singapore fan meeting ;)
look at their eyes , mean something right ? ;P
they were so shy when they were singing 'Saranghae' part , haahhah
watch the video in youtube ;P
thanks :P

No comments:

Post a Comment