Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 days to go .

Hey , hahaha .
fine , i hanged out with my friends last 2 days . yeah Monday . 
my love , Elva , and other boys , , it was not as  fun as i wished , but at least still cheered up my day .. hehehe
we went to Wak noer to have our lunch , then headed to sun , watched the new populous action movie in Medan , lol . Mission impossible , it was a great movie , haha , but i didnt understand some parts .. no wonder , i was famous as ' orang sepaok sedunia ' -_- hahahhaa . but so sad , i forgot to take pictures with them -_-
And yesterday night , I went to watch a piano recital by hmm , Sophie Christian , do you know ? hahaha , with my teacher and some friends . it was told she achieved DMA ( Doctor of Musical Arts ) degree . Yeah , doctor . hahahaha . I wonder will I ? one day ? hmmm . I heard from her playing , it was not bad , hahahha .
Yesterday , fine , not yesterday , nowadays, my family messed up , i hate this situation , okay everybody hate :S
Anyway , i need to delay uploading my newest piano concert video in my youtube , cause i havent receive the video yet , but asap :)
4 days to go .... Christmas ;P
lol..
Valerie Wellington says : Merry Christmas !! hahahah too fast ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment